Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Gear too hard to get!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I am DYING for the outfit with white wings that dueling diego has!!!! Only problem, There is NO way to get it other than from dueling diego that I know of. And i literaly cannot win a single pvp match, due to my horrid skills at it. How am I supposed to get enough arena tickets for the hood and the robe, and get rank warlord!?!?! Its impossible!!! I want to ask if any other way could be arranged. Also, are those two outfits SUPPOSED to say -100% mana? I don't know, because everyone I see wearing that outfit has zero mana. I don't want to ask other players if they will let me win, one, because it isn't fair to the other player, and two, because I can't tell if they have text chat or not. Does anyone know how to help me!?!?!

Armiger
May 10, 2010
There is an outfit that has Black Wings, that you can buy at the crown shop for gold. However, this outfit is expensive, and like I said, it has black wings and not white wings.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
darthjt wrote:
There is an outfit that has Black Wings, that you can buy at the crown shop for gold. However, this outfit is expensive, and like I said, it has black wings and not white wings.

Hope this helps!

I know about this outfit, but I am very finicky and am partial to that particular outfit.