Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Can you Please HELP me with this?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Ok I have been searching all over that last dungeon in wintertusk, and I have never been dropped the Bear's claw of ice, I have been dropped EVERY school but ice and trust me I farmed that thing till I can do it in my sleep solo.

So what gives? Why is the Wintertusk Ice athame so illusive that I cant find anything online about it but other questions about how to get one.

Can someon losen the drop rate, its so unfair to ice. Who already is the elemental stepchild of Ravenwood. Can you finally add more ICE athames to go with all that snow everywhere else?

Still flyin round the spiral and wondering when i graduate (this is longer then high school lol)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Interesting.
I just checked and my Legendary Ice wiz doesn't have the Ice Athame either, he is using a Claw of the Spirit Wolf. I have done Nastrond maybe 20 times or so with different wizards and have the Athame for my other Legendary wizards; Storm, Life, Fire and Balance.
I guess I never noticed I didn't have one. Does it exist? I can't find any info about it on Google either.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Sojourna wrote:

Still flyin round the spiral and wondering when i graduate (this is longer then high school lol)

As soon as KI decides that someone who is a legendary wizard and almost capable of creating planets with their spells isn't a small child any more or a young wizard.

don't hold your breath.

All characters in this game are little kids for some very bazaar reason.

Little kids who can do more than any adults, have more knowledge, wisdom and skills, than adults 50 years or more older than them, and in the case of level 60's, almost more of everything than Ambrose himself (don't you find it strange that such a powerful wizard as Ambrose had to summon a little untrained kid to beat Malistair and save the spiral in the first place?)

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
This is my question does it exist? I even read Wiki wizard101 and while everyone eludes to it i havent seen one, but i know they have to be i read people trading it through auction.

But my question is where is it? it can not be at Nastrand because i live there i farm so much and i have sold every athame and ring from every school and i have never come across an i athame.

So either i am at the wrong spot or KI has made it an ultra rare drop (unlike the rest) and if the latter is more close then can someone up the drop rate? Really! I read the other poster who say they did it twenty times I and my friends have done it at least 20 a day and nothing.

That is impossible odds. Can someone look into this or tell me something?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Sojourna wrote:
This is my question does it exist?

You know, you'll get a lot farther getting stuff like that fixed (i'm betting they accidental left the thing out when they put in wintertusk) if you send KI techsupport an EMAIL or use the contact form on this site, instead of posting in the forums.

When you post here, you're hoping that maybe someone from KI tech support will just happen to read your post and maybe take it seriously enough to go figure out what's going on and maybe fix it.

When you email tech support, you're contacting the people that can fix the problem directly, and they at least KNOW there's an issue they need to look at.