Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Window Item limit?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
I went to log on today, and noticed that my gift window showed "1/25". Now I know I had more pages but it won't show them. So I removed some of the gold and seeds and logged in and out. I notice it still showed only 25 pages but they were filled again. Here's the issue: I played many games on KIFG last month and this month and got many mount rentals and elixirs. So on those 25 pages it shows only mount rentals and elixirs. I don't want to waste these items by frivolously redeeming them, but I also want to see and have access to all the other items. My guess is that with all of the KIFG items, loading all them gifts was bogging the server. But here is a suggestion, that might work. Instead of limiting the gift window to only 25 pages, why not group all of the same items together. For example, if I had 5 blue dragon mount rentals ( I have quite a few more) it would show "blue dragon" in the gift window but with a five next to it. I'm not sure if this would truly help with the traffic, but I do know that being unable to access all of my gift items is posing a problem. Any help you could offer Professors would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Matthew DragonFlame