Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mount griffin now spins in water

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
My son has had the epic bundle for about 8 months or so. He made level 60 and finished all quests so he has pretty much stopped playing the game. So I borrowed his griffin mount. Now when I go anywhere underwater, like crab alley or celestia underwater areas, sometimes, the griffin will spin, like a propeller on an aeroplane. My son says he never ever saw this. It seems to be random and usually only happens when stopping to get a reagent or chest.

I am pleased but just wondering if all mounts now will do this in the water?

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
karenstreasures wrote:
My son has had the epic bundle for about 8 months or so. He made level 60 and finished all quests so he has pretty much stopped playing the game. So I borrowed his griffin mount. Now when I go anywhere underwater, like crab alley or celestia underwater areas, sometimes, the griffin will spin, like a propeller on an aeroplane. My son says he never ever saw this. It seems to be random and usually only happens when stopping to get a reagent or chest.

No, I had some 1 day swift shadow wings. Soon I was in Crab Ally, but they seemed ok. :? :|

Luke "rainbow eyes" BattleSword
Level 31 1/2 Life/Storm/Fire

"without life the world would be a rock"

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
karenstreasures wrote:

not all mounts it is just a thing the griffin does like on land it rises on it's hind legs and sqwuaks but its a newer thing from update before zafari.