Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown shop upgraded Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I have no idea where to put this post so will post it here.
!. :( First of all the prices are way to much for the new henchmen, they are suppose to be improved but here is what I have tested, NO they die to fast after about maybe 4 or 5 rounds and fizzle till you also are dead, and the life henchmen spend all their time only healing themselves (this was tested with lvl 70, 60, and 50) some of us are solo with unreliable online game friends so we need help in some cases a few times on big bosses. and we spend big bucks in the crown shop, but people money does not grow on trees and this alone has made me rethink spending any more of my hard earned cash.
2. :( I did not see any stranger spells cast by the new over priced henchmen they was still casting stuff like rank 2 3 and 4 mostly but maybe a rank 5 when they didn't fizzle that is, mostly just fizzle till they die (this is a waste of my crowns)
I am sorry for such a sad post but I am also dissappointed. I gladly spend money for crowns but I can't just throw crowns away either, it is real money after all.

Administrator
We are re-assessing the value of the henchmen to ensure they’re appropriately balanced in terms of power and cost. We understand you may be frustrated with this first iteration, but request your patience. As always, the community feedback is heard and given full consideration with this on-going process.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We are re-assessing the value of the henchmen to ensure they’re appropriately balanced in terms of power and cost. We understand you may be frustrated with this first iteration, but request your patience. As always, the community feedback is heard and given full consideration with this on-going process.

....and it's not even an election year !!!!

Seriously, though. This is what makes KI unique from the others. Unlike their competitors, they incorporate player feedback.