Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Berserk...bugged or worthless?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
Painfully obvious to anyone that has it...it doesn't do anything. I haven't recieved a boost in healing from others or from healing myself or my pet doing it. If we're "using" it wrong then that needs to be detailed better. But I think it either needs to be repaired or take it out and return training points to players that trained for this rather sorry spell.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Muisak wrote:
Painfully obvious to anyone that has it...it doesn't do anything. I haven't recieved a boost in healing from others or from healing myself or my pet doing it. If we're "using" it wrong then that needs to be detailed better. But I think it either needs to be repaired or take it out and return training points to players that trained for this rather sorry spell.

Beserk has nothing to do with healing.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Muisak wrote:

its damage not healing