Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Playing is questionable.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I hate to start a quest because here in last few days I lose server connection and game will often freez up. I tried the pet games but it also will not act right. It will not tally up the pet snacks while the timer continues to run, timer runs out and not enough snacks accounted for and pet gets less in points for effort. I have had flashes come across game like someone was taking a picture, It is getting worse day by day.
This is reason playing has gotten to the point I dont know if I will be able to finish a quest if I start one. Not complaining about the game here, just letting you know it is getting worse and conditions are where I almost wonder if I can play or not.
My friend and I have put our playing on hold till things improve, But I am wondering if they will improve as several days have passed and still same way. Something is not right somewhere.

Administrator
Have you contacted our support team to find out what they can offer for resolution? This is exactly why we have a wonderful support team standing by to help!
Contact us at support@wizard101.com when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots
->your DXDIAG (see below)

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.
The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
I hate to start a quest because here in last few days I lose server connection and game will often freez up. I tried the pet games but it also will not act right. It will not tally up the pet snacks while the timer continues to run, timer runs out and not enough snacks accounted for and pet gets less in points for effort. I have had flashes come across game like someone was taking a picture, It is getting worse day by day.
This is reason playing has gotten to the point I dont know if I will be able to finish a quest if I start one. Not complaining about the game here, just letting you know it is getting worse and conditions are where I almost wonder if I can play or not.
My friend and I have put our playing on hold till things improve, But I am wondering if they will improve as several days have passed and still same way. Something is not right somewhere.

As Professor Greyrose stated, send a report to support. I play every day, including yesterday, and have none of the problems you've addressed here