Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Temporarily Suspended?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
I dont know how but i am temporarily suspended it says something about to adhere the terms of service. why me

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us at support@wizard101.com - and when you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
LegitBaseballPheno... wrote:
I dont know how but i am temporarily suspended it says something about to adhere the terms of service. why me

Hi, same I am temporarily suspended too but how long am I gonna be suspended???????? I'm sorry for what I did but how did I misconducted and stuff? But all I know I changed password before cuz someone threatened me they're gonna hack me yet now they suspend for a password change??? anyways, how long am i gonna be suspended pls let me know :( and is my subscription time gonna be paused???

Administrator
hikarudecastro wrote:
Hi, same I am temporarily suspended too but how long am I gonna be suspended???????? I'm sorry for what I did but how did I misconducted and stuff? But all I know I changed password before cuz someone threatened me they're gonna hack me yet now they suspend for a password change??? anyways, how long am i gonna be suspended pls let me know :( and is my subscription time gonna be paused???

Please read and follow the instructions given in the post above yours.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
But how long am I gonna be suspended? And is there anyway to lessen my penalty. I promise I wont do whatever I did that offend the rules. Can you pls tell me what are they cuz I really cant remember doing anything like wrong behaviour. I dont swear in the game and I always help my friends there so yea. But pls just answer me until when am I gonna be suspended? This is my first time to be suspended so hopefully this wont be long thanks :)

Administrator
hikarudecastro wrote:
But how long am I gonna be suspended? And is there anyway to lessen my penalty. I promise I wont do whatever I did that offend the rules. Can you pls tell me what are they cuz I really cant remember doing anything like wrong behaviour. I dont swear in the game and I always help my friends there so yea. But pls just answer me until when am I gonna be suspended? This is my first time to be suspended so hopefully this wont be long thanks :)

I'm beginning to wonder if your suspension had something to do with not following required directions, young Wizard.
I don't think you want me to publicly post on these message boards exactly why you were suspended, now do you?
If you want more information about your suspension, email the support team as instructed.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
hikarudecastro wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder if your suspension had something to do with not following required directions, young Wizard.
I don't think you want me to publicly post on these message boards exactly why you were suspended, now do you?
If you want more information about your suspension, email the support team as instructed.

Lol..... kids, i know.