Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
When i leveled up to 60 ( i'm life) i got 3 icons on rightside of screen, one leading to the forest lord, one to the tower of the helephant, the third i have now forgotten, theres no question marks shown on the maps, i have been given no reminders, so now i'm questless at level 68.

have this happened to someone else, perhaps afk for a few seconds, when these icons are shown.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Most of the quest bubbles that show up on the side of your screen are not exactly required quests, they are reminders of ones you could do or messages from your teacher that a new spell is ready for you.

At level 60 you get quite a few, one can be for WaterWorks, Helephant tower you mentioned, Merle sometimes says he needs you but does not, the guy standing in the Celestia Camp Base may want you to make his tea set things like that.

I have had friends several times become questless - mainly in DragonSprye though. What we do is back track into the area they were last at and look for someone that they may of by accident Declined a quest from instead of Accepted. Sometimes even taking on a Side Quest gets them back into the loop of leading them back to the main story line.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2009
Sometimes for no random reason the bubbles pop up. Like on my level 30 wizard I got a bubble saying " I'm simeon come see me etc".... When I already did. It's just a glitch. If it looks familiar and you think you already did it you probably did. The glitch usually happens every time you level up or when you haven't played a certain character for quite a while.