Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dissapearing posts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Okay, this has happened to me twice before, two of my suggestions have just evaporated.. any ideas? i posted them, came to the moderation screen and waited..and waited and waited

Administrator
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
I can vouge for this, I had posted quite a bit in the past couple days. one topic in specific was some very carefully worded constructive criticism about the stun system. I was very unaware of Breaking any rules, and (mainly) that and a couple other of my posts never showed up.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
I've noticed that too. none of my posts are showing on the message board either, they weren't breaking any rules. i think the message boards are broken. i find it hard to believe only one person made any sort of non rule breaking post on April 24th

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
same here, i've closely read the rules and regulations of posting and to my best knowledge, none of my post have EVER infringed them.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Same issue here. I posted what was a very simple suggesstion to enhancing the quest log. Never showed up. trying again with this post.

Administrator
jnjapex99 wrote:
Same issue here. I posted what was a very simple suggesstion to enhancing the quest log. Never showed up. trying again with this post.

Where did you post it? If you posted ideas for the game in a section other than the Dorms, it will be rejected.

The publication of any message board post is completely at our discretion and we are not obligated to explain the reason your post was rejected or deleted, and we welcome you to resubmit posts that did not appear.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Professor Greyrose wrote:

Where did you post it? If you posted ideas for the game in a section other than the Dorms, it will be rejected.

I am fairly sure I did post it in the Dorms but can't be %100 sure. My post in this thread did show up so thats's a start! I will try posting again.

Defender
May 29, 2011
Same here. I posted a post about a mega gardening pack, a mega treasure card pack, and a mega reagent card pack. Greyrose only posted the gardening pack saying i posted it multiple times when i CLEARLY didnt, if she actually read them she would have known.

And, i once posted post bout deleting quests from your spell book and returning it to the quest giver, it never got posted. 100% sure it was in the dorms. Never saw it....

I think this might be a issue. :?

Administrator
The publication of any message board post is completely at our discretion and we are not obligated to explain the reason your post was rejected or deleted, and we welcome you to resubmit posts that did not appear.

community@wizard101.com