Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a spelling error and a glitch

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
okay, i have 2 things:

1: the word "judgment" is spelled wrong every time is is said, including the pet and spell.

2: this happened a while ago, so idk if you know about this, but while i was defeating a boss (i think lord nightshade) all of a sudden the screen went black. i think i was under the battlefield, because i cold see part of the ice wyvern spell on top of the screen when it was cast. i couldn't use spells, or anything, so i waited. when the battle ended, i went back to normal. this also happened in sunken city before, in the first tower that you go in, but it hasn't happened since.

Administrator
pokemon1649 wrote:
okay, i have 2 things:

1: the word "judgment" is spelled wrong every time is is said, including the pet and spell.

Both "judgment" and "judgement" are acceptable spellings of the word.

pokemon1649 wrote:

2: this happened a while ago, so idk if you know about this, but while i was defeating a boss (i think lord nightshade) all of a sudden the screen went black. i think i was under the battlefield, because i cold see part of the ice wyvern spell on top of the screen when it was cast. i couldn't use spells, or anything, so i waited. when the battle ended, i went back to normal. this also happened in sunken city before, in the first tower that you go in, but it hasn't happened since.

This is most likely your video card - please see this link for information on how to update your drivers
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/172

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Delver
Oct 23, 2011