Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitched Hat, Uh oh.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
So I recently obtained the Spiderkeeps Icemantle, which is my level 50 Ice hat, and after 2 days of farming, was sad to see it was glitched. First, it looked fine. Then, my brother commented that on his screen it was pink and red, and then another told me the whole thing looked bright pink! And while this whole time, it looked completely normal on my screen. I came back a few hours later, and soon enough, I found a bright pink wolverine hat. I know it's not suppost to look like this, and it still does change colors often enough for my friends to comment. Is there a soultion? I would really rather not have to farm all over again! :(

Thanks for reading!

Defender
May 06, 2009
I've had the same problem looking at a friends' DragonSpyre hat the last few days or so, I know it didn't look like that before. It's pink.

Could it be local caching, or something on the server?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I'm not exactly sure.
It's just annoying how I have farmed for this hat, and how unfair it is that I am now farming again to try and get a non-glitched hat. I don't think its the server, but it's something.