Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Lord not stunning

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
Anyone having trouble with the Storm Lord card not stunning the enemies anymore even though it puts the stun block shield up?

Every time I have used my Storm Lord it out the shield up but doesn't stun them anymore. Anyone know what is up wth it?

Cori LionHeart
Level 50 Grandmaster Storm

Defender
May 06, 2009
I suspect stunning is now broken. Same thing happens with Myth's stun-all, Blinding Light, you get the animation, you get the stun shields...and then the enemy attacks the next round.

Chin up! At least the storm lord does damage first. Mine does nothing but eat two pips and MY turn.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
As of August 2, 2009 Stun spells are still broken. Even though the NPC says stunned and the stun shield pops around them, they still at times cast that round.

This bug is repeatable, mostly you see this on boss NPC's , but I have had this occur frequently with regular NPC's as well. I've searched the boards for a GM response, have yet to find one.

Considering this is one of my main class spells for my class line, I think this would get priority, im sure if other classes main spells didn't work properly this board would be fired up, please have someone debug this!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009