Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Website Cookies?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I know it's nothing big but it would be nice to not have to enter our login info every time we come to the website.
Perhaps enabling cookies here could be an option?

Administrator
Hello!

Yes, it's true, that would be a great feature (even my feathers get very bent at the end of a day!). To implement something like that would have to have a very large assumption that all computers are secure and only accessed by the account holder. Until we can magically work that spell, we're going to have to err on the side of security technology to not have it baked in to our site.

There are some add on's, I'm told, that could be applied (at your own risk) to have auto-populate common fields. For the minor inconveniece though, I'd suggest keeping the extra layer of protection in place.

(While we're on the subject of security - to all students: DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER GIVE OUT ANY PASSWORD! (including Wizard101!) - no good ever comes of it!)

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
MrLincoln wrote:

(While we're on the subject of security - to all students: DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER GIVE OUT ANY PASSWORD! (including Wizard101!) - no good ever comes of it!)

Ever consider logging chat when someone says the word "password"?