Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New PC Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
Hi Guys i used to play wizard101 before but my computer had viruses so i send it to be fixed but they deleted everything including wizard 101 i downloaded the game again but it took too many time to load but when it started it told me that this area is not quite ready for you(i am level 30 and a member)but after a while it opened but i can't go to any place and i cant fight because the cursor can't read the monster and it can't read anything housing items are boxes and monsters are wooden dolls what do i have to do please help

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SaifTheMixer on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi Guys i used to play wizard101 before but my computer had viruses so i send it to be fixed but they deleted everything including wizard 101 i downloaded the game again but it took too many time to load but when it started it told me that this area is not quite ready for you(i am level 30 and a member)but after a while it opened but i can't go to any place and i cant fight because the cursor can't read the monster and it can't read anything housing items are boxes and monsters are wooden dolls what do i have to do please help
Contact Support.

It does take quite a while sometimes for the download to complete and depending on your computer, it may also still be missing some of the files needed to play.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
like what?i ve downloaded it a month from now and what files you think?