Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pyramid or the lost horizon

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
there is a glitch in the pyramid of the lost horizon I have noticed. when you set down a rug or another thing that goes on the ground it does not allow you to move it. I thought it might only be my house, but I asked my friend about it and she said it wont let her move her rugs in her pyramid or the lost horizon. please fix this glitch cause I really want to move my rugs, I left one out in the yard and it looks weird ... please help!

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
I have this place as well. I never actually put down a rug, but try the "pick up all items" thing(unless you have a lot of items.) But ask your self these questions:"do I really care about this" and, "how important is this to me?".

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Starshine666666 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
I have this place as well. I never actually put down a rug, but try the "pick up all items" thing(unless you have a lot of items.) But ask your self these questions:"do I really care about this" and, "how important is this to me?".
Its not that I want to pick up the rug, its that I wanted to be able to do my rug glitches in that house :P