Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Never-ending beguile glitch.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah, it's another glitch from Darkmoor.

I was in a Team-Up group of four in the Graveyard. Our teamwork was shoddy and there were no tanks or healers, so I used Glowbug Squall early to dispatch the minions to improve our survivability. Then it was a 4v1 battle against Yevgeny. Then, Yevgeny cast Monster Mash on me, which as you know produces a Beguile effect. Our side of the circle was going first, so I knew the effect would be completely gone after two rounds and we could resume business as usual.

Or at least that's how it's supposed to go.

For three of us, the Beguile effect ended and I went back to being identified as a foe, targeted by enemy spells. I died at one point and fled the duel because the battle kept dragging. However, one teammate was very upset that I then fled and rejoined. For this teammate and this teammate only, I appeared to be alive and carrying all my blades. He had been trying to blade me for many, many rounds and could not because to him, I was still beguiled. Furthermore, to him, I was never being targeted by any enemy attacks. So when I fled, I appeared to be in perfectly good health. The rest of us repeatedly tried to explain that this was not the case.

This is highly bizarre, even for the glitches we've been seeing lately. Please address.