Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEED Admin Help! So Many Error On Worst Time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
Hey there everyone,

Today i would like to share some of the bug or problems i been having.

When i do matches i would be disconnected from the game. I mean i cant see whats going on in game. Is frozen but i cant type n my friends can see, i just cant see their and i cant see whats going on in the match, but just after i die it all works again.

When i tried to go to places, like my home that i been to for yr or arena it get stuck on loading screen and a min or to later it gives me an error saying that area is close right now and give me a lost. :/ my record should be 102 - 15 not 102 - 27 and yes i been counting how many time i lost cuz of these bugs.

When i log in wiz, after the Kingsisle thing, it keep getting stuck on Wizard101 is trying to connect.

You might say, your internet connection is bad and stuff but, i am running a internet downloading speed of 50 MG, and uploading speed of 7 Mg. and skype and chrome and everything else was working, always wiz just wiz continuously lose connection on important times, like in middle of matches and stuff that makes it very difficult because i trying to get a good record.. Win n lose..

Anyway thanks for watching i hope you guys can help with this because i couple friends have been having the same problem.

Administrator
Please send an email to support@wizard101.com for assistance with this issue.

community@wizard101.com