Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A tower broke the handbook rules...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I was farming in the Tree of Life, looking for a secret boss. None of the towers were lit cause I didn't talk to the Samoorai yet. After I did, I used a teleporter to have a shortcut. But I used the wrong ones and ended up near the towers next to the Haneki spiders. I got caught in battle between them then I backed up when it was completed, all the way to that tower's door. Then, somehow, I entered it. I was introduced by the Youkai Rank 10 Life boss, then I thought: "But the tower wasn't lit..." Can someone please explain this?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
There are 2 secret bosses in the Tree of Life, Youkai is one and the other if you look at the map in your log book. is the first house to the left. Neither of those are lit. I have done them both and I am sorry to say, I can't remember the name of the first one. I believe though that it is Akuji or something similar. Youkai's house is the one located in the upper left corner of the map.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Akuji's tower was lit, but Youkai's wasn't. Why is this if the tower was occupied but unlit?