Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Found but un-collectable

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Hello, I'm putting this in Halston's Laboratory because, well, this is a bug. I found all the Sock Monkeys in Zafaria, All of them, but when I go to get the Zamunda Outskirts Monkey (I think that's what its called), it won't let me collect it. I've logged out plenty of times and restarted my computer, but when ever I run over it, nothing happens. Please respond to this prof. Greyrose or anyone else. I'd really like that training point. If you'd like me to say where it is, I'll tell you. I'm just not sure if I should give it out on the message boards. Thanks! (My wizards name in Nicholas Hawkspear, He is a level 90 Death Wizard.)

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I'm putting this in Halston's Laboratory because, well, this is a bug. I found all the Sock Monkeys in Zafaria, All of them, but when I go to get the Zamunda Outskirts Monkey (I think that's what its called), it won't let me collect it. I've logged out plenty of times and restarted my computer, but when ever I run over it, nothing happens. Please respond to this prof. Greyrose or anyone else. I'd really like that training point. If you'd like me to say where it is, I'll tell you. I'm just not sure if I should give it out on the message boards. Thanks! (My wizards name in Nicholas Hawkspear, He is a level 90 Death Wizard.)

Look at your quest log file and see which monkey you need. There is one in Zamunda, and there is one in Zamunda Outskirts. Maybe you did pick up one of these, but not the other?

In case you need help, this quest guide shows the location for each monkey:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Hey_Hey_It's_The_Monkeys#tab=Quest_Guide

There is a green arrow, highlighted with a yellow star, showing each location on the pictures.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 5, 2013 wrote:

This usually happens when there are 2 of them in the same area.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
It is the Zamunda outskirts monkey that I am un able to collect. I already know where it is, but when I go over it, I don't collect anything. Please help me Prof. Greyrose!