Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mark Location Problem

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
So, I'm in Cenote and go to mark my location by that pyramid inside the cave. I drop a mark, and nothing shows up, but my Mana gets used. I drop a second marker, and this time it gets marked, but it also takes my mana again. I'm sure this is a simple fix, but wanted to report it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dayerider on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
So, I'm in Cenote and go to mark my location by that pyramid inside the cave. I drop a mark, and nothing shows up, but my Mana gets used. I drop a second marker, and this time it gets marked, but it also takes my mana again. I'm sure this is a simple fix, but wanted to report it
In DS I dropped a mark by SunBrand, no mark showed, streaming shoot up thingy, it did take the mana and the mark was active when I used it to get back there?

We are having a slew of weird things going on in game though so I took it in stride. When a pet does any activity the camera view is over their heads. We have a ScareCrow that still does spritely and when he spins for that you only see the view over his head then it pans to the Sprite. I have seen a wizard in the commons crouched down. Our quest arrows spin all over the place while traveling, making following them very complicated if you don't know the area by heart. I pick a spell, click on the monster, it shows the spell I planned to cast and then no spell gets cast when it's my turn to cast it. Just seems like a lot of stuff going on right now.