Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca Questing glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
So I've been stuck in a certain quest on my balance wizard which is in Azteca and I've contacted W101 customer support about 3 times now it going to be about to weeks and I have not gotten a reply. And since i'm not able to quest I do not know what to do since I've gotten all my wizards to warlord and on leaderboards and now that this was the wiz I was planning on leveling up and spending most of my time on this game it seems i'm unable to do that now due to quest glitch and I guess on planning on quitting the game since there's nothing else for me to do now I was really hoping that customer support would be able to fix this issue since they've been able to resolve my past issues very quickly but I think its time to move on now since this issue couldn't be solved.

Administrator
Hello,

What method did you use to contact support? Did you use the form on this page: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game or did you send an email to support@wizard101.com?

If you successfully sent an email to that address you will have gotten an automatic reply with a ticket number. Do you have a ticket number that can be investigated?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
and I didn't get a ticket number when I sent an email

Administrator
Hello,

There aren't any support tickets currently open that are associated with your game account or the email address attached to your account.

In order to investigate further, I need to know the email address you used to contact support.

But you cannot post your email address on the message boards, so I will need you to send that information privately by email to community@wizard101.com.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
I resent the an email again and I didn't receive a support ticket number.

Administrator