Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the Rasputin Combat Theme...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
I really like it, because it really is more suited to the specific boss, Rasputin, The Rat, Child of Grandfather Spider, or rather, Old Cob, though, I feel that combat theme playing during duels against all bosses in the Borealis Peaks' instance, Jeweled Slopes... it kind of gives away the unique feeling of actually combating against a specific boss monster after going so far. I was thinking it would be reserved for only encountering Rasputin, The Rat, since he's the last boss in Polaris, in the first world of Major Story Arc 3.

Maybe the Rasputin Combat Theme should be only played for encountering Rasputin, The Rat, in the Sky Anchor Peak's instance, the last instance in the Polaris major storyline, Horizon Hold, so it will make the encounter with that boss more unique, & to actually solidify the matters of having a combat theme for a specific boss monster, whether or not there are boss combat themes shared from encountering different bosses in a world. Hope you may do so, if you please. I really want to make our encounter with Rasputin, The Rat, feel more unique.

If we encounter another Child of Grandfather Spider in the next world after Polaris, I request that the boss combat theme for that next Child should be unique, so it could be more suitable if encountering another Child of Grandfather Spider.

Thanks for listening!

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Agreed. It kind of takes away the suspensful feeling.

Angela Gem, Level 110
Katie GoldFountain, Level 90

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Ok, I have at last reached The Rat in the Live Realm, and once I got through the Jeweled Slope's bosses, I found that they were using the Frozen Combat Theme instead, & it turns out, KI listened to my request! YES!! Now, the Rasputin Combat Theme is only played properly by dueling against The Rat, the last boss in the Horizon Hold!

Now that is what I'm talking about!! Thank you, KI!!! Finally, a true boss combat theme made for a specific boss monster only! That is truly the best thing you've done yet!

I can still remember the first boss combat themes that were made for dueling specific bosses only done in Aquila, but this... this really marks a great moment in KI's history in their games by far!

Professor Greyrose, I know you're reading this, because I really love how KI did that request of mine to establish and preserve that unique feeling of battling a specific boss by reserving a specific boss combat theme for dueling that specific boss only!

Maybe from that point onward, having new boss combat themes, not just to later bosses that are shared in later new worlds' zones to arrive, but to even specific bosses only to establish their uniqueness while dueling them will now be made a solidified mandatory trait to W101 & beyond!

KI, let's see that newly standardized trait continue on to new worlds, & even new zones, almost like the Dungeon Zones, or to worlds, both current & past, to be made, & maybe, if you have some time to spare, you could go back to previous worlds & have new boss combat themes made there, both shared to most bosses & made for specific bosses only! Keep making many more new boss combat themes like that!!!

To some that have gone through that before, try out facing the Jeweled Slopes' bosses & facing the Rat again in the Horizon Hold. You'll be very happy to hear that request of mine made a reality!