Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

experience maxed out at level 110

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
I've just started Polaris, did a few quests and got to max level 110, I'm a monthly paying member and if KingsIsle thinks its fair to put a max cap on gaining experience and still expect members to pay for membership. well then there is something wrong with this whole idea.

Why would anyone do quests for no experience?
Why would anyone waste their time on a world that wont give them experience just because their at their max 110 level?
Why would anyone continue to pay membership fee knowing they cant accumulate experience ?

Ask your self these questions and rethink this idea of a max cap on gained experience.
Even if level 110 is max, why can't we still accumulate experience?
I pay for monthly membership and I spent good money on crowns, not to feel swindled like this out of game play and the experience rewarded from it.

I'm not going to complete any more quests or spend anymore crowns on duals until I am able to accumulate experience.

Why not let players or members accumulate experience, maybe even enable us to trade experience for training points.

Expecting players to do Polaris quests without any experience to be gained from them is not cool, not fair, and not the way to keep members paying.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Oh boy, one of THESE threads.

I asked myself your questions and I'm still not bothered by the experience cap. If it bothers you so much, wait for the level cap to increase to keep playing- you won't be at any disadvantage whatsoever because this is not a race to finish worlds as fast as you can. You can always have a second wizard that lags behind a bit to take full advantage of the experience after higher worlds come out, but I've found very little advantage doing this. There's nothing unfair about this concept because KI always provides enough experience from the main storyline of each new world, and at the end of the day it's just experience. It only advances you to the required levels and has no value beyond that, so I have no idea where you're getting the idea that it's unfair. KI has already stated that the solution, if you are so bothered by trivial things, is to wait until the level cap increases.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
tomasz2010 on Apr 2, 2016 wrote:
I've just started Polaris, did a few quests and got to max level 110, I'm a monthly paying member and if KingsIsle thinks its fair to put a max cap on gaining experience and still expect members to pay for membership. well then there is something wrong with this whole idea.

Why would anyone do quests for no experience?
Why would anyone waste their time on a world that wont give them experience just because their at their max 110 level?
Why would anyone continue to pay membership fee knowing they cant accumulate experience ?

Ask your self these questions and rethink this idea of a max cap on gained experience.
Even if level 110 is max, why can't we still accumulate experience?
I pay for monthly membership and I spent good money on crowns, not to feel swindled like this out of game play and the experience rewarded from it.

I'm not going to complete any more quests or spend anymore crowns on duals until I am able to accumulate experience.

Why not let players or members accumulate experience, maybe even enable us to trade experience for training points.

Expecting players to do Polaris quests without any experience to be gained from them is not cool, not fair, and not the way to keep members paying.
So, I'm gathering that you like to play for the XP rather than the enjoy the whole game experience?

If you think it's a waste of XP, then you should park your wizard where they are until the level cap increases. Me? I prefer to have one or two wizards play through, no matter whether I get the XP or not. I'm playing because I enjoy the game itself. I know I will get more XP when the next world comes out, so I'm not worried about it.

I do have 12 wizards that are noobs all the way up to max, so I can play with any of them until the level cap moves. But, if I had all 12 wizards to max, I would still play until I felt like quitting, not because of the lack of XP, but because I might be tired of doing the same thing over and over.

Having a membership and having a lack of XP for your max wizard doesn't matter. Many many MMO games out there are the same when it comes to content, XP, and max level. Don't worry about it so much or you might burst a blood vessel thinking so much.

Just relax and enjoy the game for what it is ...... FUN !!!!