Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goal objective...Katz lab...

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Just something I feel should be fixed. I am pretty sure I know what I did wrong, but will this be fixed?
I finished Katzenstein's Lab, and it was over a year since I had last quested through it, and recently someone told me you are suppose to do the talking quests and then kill Katzenstein. HOWEVER, when I did do all that, and then killed Katzenstein, I learned that was not true.. In fact, I checked wiki's quest weird science, and I was suppose to talk to the clockwork after.
Is there anyway that you could fix this so grunk wouldn't appear UNTIL you killed Dr. Von Katzenstein? Just to help those like me... :c ME ARE SAD

Well bye guys :3

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Just something I feel should be fixed. I am pretty sure I know what I did wrong, but will this be fixed?
I finished Katzenstein's Lab, and it was over a year since I had last quested through it, and recently someone told me you are suppose to do the talking quests and then kill Katzenstein. HOWEVER, when I did do all that, and then killed Katzenstein, I learned that was not true.. In fact, I checked wiki's quest weird science, and I was suppose to talk to the clockwork after.
Is there anyway that you could fix this so grunk wouldn't appear UNTIL you killed Dr. Von Katzenstein? Just to help those like me... :c ME ARE SAD

Well bye guys :3
That is something that should have been fixed months and months ago. There are a ton of posts about confused folks who have to do this dungeon over again. :( I hope KI fixes this once and for all!