Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanting Treasure Card Glitch

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
This is a problem I've been dealing with for a while. Sometime ago, I wanted to check out what the power of Mutate Kraken, and Mutate Wyvern would be like before deciding to get the actual spells. So I got the TC versions of these Enchants on my Death Wizard and enchanted a Kraken and Wyvern spell I had (I found out both enchants make the spells deal the same damage, still got the spells). Anyway, I used both spells to see their animations and effects. I believe something happened on my machine and created a glitch with these spells because after using both spells, the Treasure Cards did not disappear, but for whatever reasons are glued to my player.

I can't use them because when I try to put them in my sideboard, they appear gray and when I refresh the page, they leave the sideboard. I can't sell them because they're enchanted. And when I try to destroy them, they disappear but then when I return to the TC page, there they are again. It's been bugging me for awhile. They are taking up space and I would really appreciate anyway of getting rid of these spells on my Wizard. Is there any way to remove these spells or has the Sun school cursed me for eternity?

Thanks in advance!