Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell and pet quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Hi I'm a level 74 life Izard and I'm having problems withy the spell and pet quest I have done all my teachers quest all the spell quest that I had to do but I never have gotten a spell and pet quest I have done the level 48 quest but still nothing I really need help I want my forest lord and gnome pet so pls help me. Wizard name:Evan Shadowflame.

Administrator
Like many others before you, you are only meeting HALF of the requirements.

You will need to complete a fair portion of Grizzlehim & Wintertusk before you will be granted your level 55 spell quest.

Learn more about all the life spell quests and what is required to get them at http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Life_School_Quests#Life_Spells_from_Quests

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Thx but another question I have is that if I meet the requirements do I get the pets because don't you get a pet when you get rebirth so I want to know do I get the pet in a separate quest

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Thx but another question I have is that if I meet the requirements do I get the pets because don't you get a pet when you get rebirth so I want to know do I get the pet in a separate quest Evan Shadowflame Flamedog1999

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Flamedog199923 on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Thx but another question I have is that if I meet the requirements do I get the pets because don't you get a pet when you get rebirth so I want to know do I get the pet in a separate quest Evan Shadowflame Flamedog1999
You get Rebirth and a pet Satyr from the same quest. All the level 48 school spell quests also give a school pet.