Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest pointer stuck?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
I tried restarting the game multiple times, but the arrow is still only in one position. The only way I can find things I need to is looking at the distance of them, but that isn't working very well since in the Grotto there are a LOT of walls, so I just bump into random walls all the times and go to wrong areas because of them.

Administrator
Hello,

Could you give more information about this issue, please? Is this only happening with one particular quest, or all of your quests? Does it help to select a new quest to track?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 17, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Dec 9, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Could you give more information about this issue, please? Is this only happening with one particular quest, or all of your quests? Does it help to select a new quest to track?
I tried switching quests and realms, but sadly nothing is working.

Administrator
Have you tried turning the quest helper off, and then back on again, in the Gameplay Options screen?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
The issue can also be fixed by restarting the Game. turn off the game to desktop then restart the game. The arrow should then be back to normal. This has happened to me a few times and a restart of the game always fixes it. I think it just gets Hung and then Points straight no matter where you Are Facing. So yea it Can be quite confusing.