Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange Bug in The Professor Quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2014
Hello. Has anyone else tripped over this? I logged in today and started on the first new "The Professor" quest dungeon. Everything was going okay - but in the last fight (for me, it was defeating two fire wraiths) I ran into a weird bug. I killed one, but then was killed by the other. I hung out and recharged my health, then reentered the fight - but there was only one fire wraith there. I killed it, but the quest goal said that I only had one wraith kill - and no matter what I did, another wraith did not appear so I could finish the quest.

Is this a bug? Or is this just standard? I'm not sure.

Thanks for looking into this!

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
I have had the same problem when I played that quest. Here is what I did: I left the dungeon, cancelled it, then played it again with the 2 wraiths killed. If this is still a problem, try leveling up your wizard or rearranging your spell deck to make sure you dont die :) But after my advice and you still have the problem, i suggest a developer help you out or look up troubleshoots for the problem.

Sincerely; Rachel Firestone Lvl 52