Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help With Yardbird Glitch.....!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
My DH has been trying, with no success, to get the fourth YardBird in Grizzleheim. He has found it but it will not give him credit for it. It is the only Yardbird he has left to collect.to complete that quest. This glitch has been going on for over a year now and he would like to get that quest off of his Quest List.
Can anyone help him with this?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
LuckieWabbit on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
My DH has been trying, with no success, to get the fourth YardBird in Grizzleheim. He has found it but it will not give him credit for it. It is the only Yardbird he has left to collect.to complete that quest. This glitch has been going on for over a year now and he would like to get that quest off of his Quest List.
The fourth yardbird in Vigrid Roughland is easy to find, which you evidently have done.

But, there are "two" yardbirds in Vigrid Roughland. I think you might still need to find the other one. It is located near Hans, the Lost Bear. There is a grassy path behind Hans. This link to one of the fansites shows details on all of the yardbirds:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122130&highlight=yardbirds

(Note: just in case "clicking" on that link does not work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see it.)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
LuckieWabbit on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
Contact support; we can't help you.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Thank you HoneyBee313!
I will have him double check to see if he did indeed miss the first YardBird in that realm.
While he swears he got them all.......it never hurts to double check......