Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just wondering

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I know I am not in this world yet. Soon enough I will slowly. Anyways. When you have completed the game. What happens? And another thing. I was playing the game and I was in a world where that person didn't do yet. Thing is that they are max level. How is that even possible to skip a whole world? Plus being at level 110

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
You can skip Wysteria. It is not preferred to skip Grizzleheim or Wintertusk, due to these worlds having progression rewards (i.e. spells, pets). There's enough experience in other worlds to make it to level 110.

After you complete the main story, you just complete it. There's nothing that holds a wizard back from taking part in other wizardly activities, like side questing, fishing, crafting, pet training, etc.

Hope that helped.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
PixiePrincess26 on May 17, 2016 wrote:
I know I am not in this world yet. Soon enough I will slowly. Anyways. When you have completed the game. What happens? And another thing. I was playing the game and I was in a world where that person didn't do yet. Thing is that they are max level. How is that even possible to skip a whole world? Plus being at level 110
The person that you talked to may have skipped Grizzlehiem, Wintertusk, Wysteria or Aquila because they're side worlds. It's impossible to skip Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, Avalon, Azteca, Khrysalis or Polaris, so if they said they skipped one of those, they are just lying.

Angela Gem, 110
Katie GoldFountain, 110
Nicole StarSmith, 110