Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grumpy Gobbler glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Has anyone else run into a glitch in grumpy gobblers where one of the blocks have been displaced from its original location, left sitting elsewhere on the field, tilted at impossible angles, yet remains in the game requiring another cannon shot to destroy? I actually had one land in the pond to the left, with no possible cannon shot to get it, and had to exit the game and start over.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
OldStormWizard on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone else run into a glitch in grumpy gobblers where one of the blocks have been displaced from its original location, left sitting elsewhere on the field, tilted at impossible angles, yet remains in the game requiring another cannon shot to destroy? I actually had one land in the pond to the left, with no possible cannon shot to get it, and had to exit the game and start over.
Yes, quite often in fact. I have not had any land in the pond, but once they have been displaced from their original position, they should be removed. I have also had it happen with the Gobblers and the "gobbler house" landing on their side but not being removed. Extra shots needed to remove them.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
OldStormWizard on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
yep, but most times it's in an accessible area. frustrating!!

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Glad to know it's not only me! Thanks for posting. Sent KI a ticket on it.