Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

unstitch attempt = game crash

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 29, 2011
A while ago I stitched the appearance of the level 94 crafted Myth boots called "Boots of the Nova Tower" with the statistics of the "Boots of Unknown Tartarus". When I recently tried to unstitch them, each attempt caused an error message to appear that forced me to exit the game. It may be just this one piece of gear, but I don't think so since the crafted gear of Khrysalis has had problems before. Please check it out.

And while I'm at it...

The morning after the game updates that somehow turned the same Khrysalis crafted gear bright red over night, I noticed that the fireplace in the Wyrd House was missing its fire. You can still hear the fire crackling but it can't be seen. I posted a message about it back then but it hasn't been fixed yet. I know it's not a very big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it was my favorite part about the Wyrd House. Please fix it soon.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Errol Everhart on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
A while ago I stitched the appearance of the level 94 crafted Myth boots called "Boots of the Nova Tower" with the statistics of the "Boots of Unknown Tartarus". When I recently tried to unstitch them, each attempt caused an error message to appear that forced me to exit the game. It may be just this one piece of gear, but I don't think so since the crafted gear of Khrysalis has had problems before. Please check it out.

And while I'm at it...

The morning after the game updates that somehow turned the same Khrysalis crafted gear bright red over night, I noticed that the fireplace in the Wyrd House was missing its fire. You can still hear the fire crackling but it can't be seen. I posted a message about it back then but it hasn't been fixed yet. I know it's not a very big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it was my favorite part about the Wyrd House. Please fix it soon.
Looks like they are having many server type issues... hopefully all this will be fixed once they figure it all out!