Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I was questing in Khrysalis and I there was a glitch with the dungeon I had to go into. I wasn't able to even press x to go into the dungeon. Anyways, I contacted support about five weeks ago and never got a response. I emailed them again about two weeks ago and still never got a response from them. I emailed them three days ago and I realized I never got a confirmation email saying that someone would be in touch. I don't know what to do! And then my friend had a glitch with a quest. She emailed them and got a response. I don't understand. I've tried changing my email. So can someone please help me? Or give me some ideas?

Administrator
Hello,

If you have a valid email address attached to your game account, you can go to this link, click the "contact us" tab and use that to send a support ticket.

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

If you've successfully submitted a support request either through that link or by email, you will get an automatic email reply with a ticket number. Then please wait up to 48 hours for a response.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I don't think your listening. I didn't get to automatic email. Not only that, I waited five weeks and never got a response. You are telling me what I already know. The problem is that I never got an automatic email saying that my support ticket's been received, and that I never got a response from you guys after five weeks.

Administrator
Hello,

If you didn't get the automatic reply with ticket number, your email wasn't received. You will need to use the link above or try again.

community@wizard101.com