Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beetle request from prospect zeke not working

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
I am writing this because I found all the beetles that Prospect Zeke asks you to find in krocitopia, but for some reason it is not registering that I found the one in the oasis so I can't get my training point. I know where it is and have went to it several times and it still won't recognize me finding it. Just so you know tha I know, if you are looking at the library it is at the right corner. Please help.

Administrator
There are two beetles in the oasis, young Wizard. One of them likes to read and one of them likes to shop. Look for the other one....

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
babygirlbrewer017 on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
I am writing this because I found all the beetles that Prospect Zeke asks you to find in krocitopia, but for some reason it is not registering that I found the one in the oasis so I can't get my training point. I know where it is and have went to it several times and it still won't recognize me finding it. Just so you know tha I know, if you are looking at the library it is at the right corner. Please help.
Did you know that the fansites have guides with photos showing where to find these? Here is a link to one of them if you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide

And that fansite also has the same kind of guide for all of Zeke's quests (The Smiths, The Stray Cats, etc.).

Survivor
Oct 05, 2013
Thank you so much for the help!!!!! I did not know that there was two in the oasis. That makes total sense! Thanks again very much!!!!!!!