Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia quest is missing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
I have a level 9 sorcerer who has reahched krokotopia and i completed the quest given by Merle Ambrose to talk to Major Talbot. He told me his full name and gave me an extra potion but after that he has no quest! Please resolve this problem asap.

Thank you

- Malorn GriffinCaller Level 9 Sorcerer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Randomer3455 on Oct 26, 2014 wrote:
I have a level 9 sorcerer who has reahched krokotopia and i completed the quest given by Merle Ambrose to talk to Major Talbot. He told me his full name and gave me an extra potion but after that he has no quest! Please resolve this problem asap.

Thank you

If you talked to him, and accepted the next quest, it should be showing in your Quest Log File.

This links shows all of the quests in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more details (like "who" gives the quest, etc.).

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009

Thank you

You might want to use the quest finder feature and see if that works.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Thank you

The quest tree is below... you should have gotten a quest to talk to Professor Winthrop.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia

On a side note, you are waay too low a level to be here and are going to struggle. Go back and do the side quests you skipped in Wizard City and get up to at least level 10 (level 12 is even better). Equip yourself with the best level 10 gear you can get and continue in Krok.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
I got the quest when I reached level 10. I completed collosus boulevard in wizard city and am in level 12 now. I dont have to worry about the struggle cause i got a promethean by my side . Thnks to all of you guys.