Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Picking up multiple housing items is glitchy.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2008
So, i was in my Massive Fantasy Palace, trying to make it look like a kingdom with some minor details, but anytime i use the feature where i can pick up multiple pieces of certain housing items. (Like i can pick up all of my yellow star tents) When i use try to pick one up, it starts picking up all the copies of that item. HELP ME.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I have had this problem a lot, I stopped using the feature because of it. You just wanted to pick up one (non-stacked, non-touching) item, and you didn't tell the program to take them all, but it takes them all anyway. Frustrating. Now I pick up everything by singling it out with my mouse, rather than bothering with the "move multiples to backpack" tool.

In addition to fixing this bug, I would appreciate it if a future update could help us be more specific about which of the multiple items we want to remove from the house. I'd like it if it were based on your closeness to the item--so the nearest copy of that item is the first one that gets put in your backpack.