Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hello, every time i log in and do something for about ten minutes my energy randomly goes to 0. Its making me really mad cause im trying to train my pets. I Gardened and had 75 energy left then i go to commons and have none! Please fix this. It is very vexing.

~Thanks

Administrator
Hello,

We will need more information from you in order to investigate. What are you doing when the energy disappears? Are you changing your equipment that has energy bonuses on it?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

We will need more information from you in order to investigate. What are you doing when the energy disappears? Are you changing your equipment that has energy bonuses on it?
No I just swapped my pet from my low level character so u can train him to mega and when I log in to my main character my energy goes to zero.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
If you exchange a pet like that, it drains all your energy to zero, specifically to prevent that happening. If you're wondering why, it's so people don't make a bunch of disposable characters for infinite energy for pet training.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
john2991 on Jun 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello, every time i log in and do something for about ten minutes my energy randomly goes to 0. Its making me really mad cause im trying to train my pets. I Gardened and had 75 energy left then i go to commons and have none! Please fix this. It is very vexing.

~Thanks
Like Galen said, if you retrieve a pet from the shared bank your energy will be reset to zero. You get a message informing you that this will happen before you're able to confirm the swap so it's not like you weren't warned.