Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost my main quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello, about almost a week ago, I lost the main quest I was supposed to be working on, saw an administrator helped someone else. Kinda hoping for that. I'm pretty sure it was, Tree of Life, in Mooshu. If that helps. Thanks for the time -Ryan ShadowCaster on Tampa9713

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Help! I lost my main quest in the Stormriven! I don't remember the quest name but it was somewhere a few quests before going into the big hole to go deeper! I am Daniel Dragonfriend

Administrator
Southern Wizard on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Help! I lost my main quest in the Stormriven! I don't remember the quest name but it was somewhere a few quests before going into the big hole to go deeper! I am Daniel Dragonfriend
You completed the quest "Stars and Shadow" given by Karolak Nightspinner in Stormriven. Now you have to return to Karolak Nightspinner in Stormriven to pick up the quest "Inevitable Betrayal"

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Survivor
May 16, 2010
i lost my quest in zafaria i am supposed to be in stone town help me!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KrakenLordKraken on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Help! i lost my main quest in grizzleheim!
In case you still need help, the link to this fansite has a "quest tree" for almost every world:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Quest_Lines

For the Grizzleheim quest tree, it even shows you the "level" required to enter the different areas.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
xman753951 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
i lost my quest in zafaria i am supposed to be in stone town help me!!!!!!!!!
On this link, you can click on whichever world you need, to see all of the quests for that world:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Quest_Lines