Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game launching problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I keep getting a unable to launch game error and i was just on the game last night but now its saying that i have to reinstall to get on and i have tried that 7 times now and it isn't working. How can I fix this?

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Chico132B on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I keep getting a unable to launch game error and i was just on the game last night but now its saying that i have to reinstall to get on and i have tried that 7 times now and it isn't working. How can I fix this?
i have to reinstall to get on and i have tried that 7 times now and it isn't working. How can I fix this?

i have done the same thing and i can't fix it either and its making me really sad cause i am almost done with azteca and dragonspyere and i just want it fixed but i can't pls anyone help us

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I can't guarantee this will be the answer but check you systems Firewall. If the Wizard101 Graphical Client and in some systems The Wizard101 Launcher as well is not allowed, it will cause all kinds of problems.

If this does not help, I would suggest contacting support and let them guide you through the process.