Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

It Won't Let Me Buy Anything

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
I have recently just bought crowns and after I bought some packs it won't let me buy anything over 75 crowns. I don't understand whats wrong with it. I've waited over a week now (this has happened before and if I waited a day it would usually be fixed ) I hope you can help! Thanks!

Administrator
Young Wizard, you have spent all of your Crowns.

Next time when you are buying lots of items, or packs, make sure you're not filling up your backpack. When you try to purchase something from the Shop but your pack is too full, you will see this message on the screen.
"Your backpack doesn' thave enough room for this." and the Buy button will be grey.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
May 10, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
Young Wizard, you have spent all of your Crowns.

Next time when you are buying lots of items, or packs, make sure you're not filling up your backpack. When you try to purchase something from the Shop but your pack is too full, you will see this message on the screen.
"Your backpack doesn' thave enough room for this." and the Buy button will be grey.

Also, it depends on your currency.

Since Professor Greyrose said "You have spent all your crowns" which means you have no crowns,
If you have no gold, it will say "Not enough gold"
If you have no Arena Tickets, or your not in the PvP Rank, it will either say "Not Enough Arena Tickets" or
"PvP Warlord Only"