Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle and Crowns

AuthorMessage
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Okay, so i decided to create a new character, but in the same account. My first wizard was at level 31 and I bought a castle with crowns. I wanted to know if there is anyway that I can put the castle that I paid for with crowns in a shared bank so my new wizard can have it. If this is possible please tell me. If not, I think it should be possible because that is a waist ofreal money if it is expected of us to buy the same castle every time.

Thanks,
Blaze

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Blaze03554 on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so i decided to create a new character, but in the same account. My first wizard was at level 31 and I bought a castle with crowns. I wanted to know if there is anyway that I can put the castle that I paid for with crowns in a shared bank so my new wizard can have it. If this is possible please tell me. If not, I think it should be possible because that is a waist ofreal money if it is expected of us to buy the same castle every time.

Thanks,
Blaze
A lot of us learn this lesson eventually. I too had paid castles that are non transferable. It is not possible to share bank housing, it's considered part of the wizard it's assigned to.

Going forward all my wizards get bought from gold housing, either the Playhouse or Farm. I keep the majority of things I want to keep on my original wizard that does have the bundle castle.