Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch In Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Champion
Oct 30, 2011
I have been farming for the Elissa's chill band in Zafaria, and so far, I have done 5 battles, and I have not gotten a single reagent, treasure card, or item from blackback soldiers. I have gotten a normal pip 4 battles in a row, fizzled, once, and not gone critical 7 times. I have a critical of 73%, power pip of 77%, and accuracy of 93%. Altoghether, this calculates to be a probability of too small for the online calculator I was using to even process. (for the critical, power pip, and fizzle, not the item drops, I have no idea of the probability for those) This extremely low probability, along with the fact that I have not been getting any items, leads me to believe that there is a glitch in Zafaria.

Administrator
Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
If your backpack and bank are both full, you will not receive any rewards from duels, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#inventory
My backpack had around 40/120 items in it. I had checked.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
If your backpack and bank are both full, you will not receive any rewards from duels, young Wizard.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2012#inventory
Also, later, in tartarus, I did not get a single item when my backpack was not even close to full. This angered me, as I had spent hours doing tartarus, and to not even get a chance at an item is just not right. There is no point to me doing tartarus, and thus a large portion of the game, if I do not get any item drops. All I had gotten was gold and experience.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Lydia is right, and if your bank an backpack aren't full, try having the fight last longer. maybe that will work.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Hi all.

I am a level 58 Wizard whom recently completed Celestia. I cannot get into Zafaria, i need 140,000 xp to in total. I can only do side quests... surely this is too much? Is this a mistake or did everyone have to face this tedious dilemma? If anyone can offer me support please do so. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hunter Eyes.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Aaron SpellThief on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Also, later, in tartarus, I did not get a single item when my backpack was not even close to full. This angered me, as I had spent hours doing tartarus, and to not even get a chance at an item is just not right. There is no point to me doing tartarus, and thus a large portion of the game, if I do not get any item drops. All I had gotten was gold and experience.
That will also happen if you fled the fight to heal and ported back in. You have to stay and be healed in order to receive drops.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Aaron SpellThief on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
I have been farming for the Elissa's chill band in Zafaria, and so far, I have done 5 battles, and I have not gotten a single reagent, treasure card, or item from blackback soldiers. I have gotten a normal pip 4 battles in a row, fizzled, once, and not gone critical 7 times. I have a critical of 73%, power pip of 77%, and accuracy of 93%. Altoghether, this calculates to be a probability of too small for the online calculator I was using to even process. (for the critical, power pip, and fizzle, not the item drops, I have no idea of the probability for those) This extremely low probability, along with the fact that I have not been getting any items, leads me to believe that there is a glitch in Zafaria.
Did you by chance feed an item to your pet? When you feed your pet and the last reward you get is xp, then your drops do not show. You still get them in backpack, they just don't appear in chat window or as icons on the left side of screen. You can start seeing your drops again by feeding something else to your pet until your reward is something other than xp. You can also relaunch the game.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
seethe42 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
That will also happen if you fled the fight to heal and ported back in. You have to stay and be healed in order to receive drops.
I did not flee the battles. I killed the monsters solo. I did not get any drops. Thus, my reasoning for believing that it is a glitch.