Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Lvl 77 Life Account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
Hello everyone i need help with my wizard101 life account
============================================
Issue:Ill lvl 77 and i dont have the life spell quest like i dont have any of them when i go to the life school teacher i still dont have it and then i wanna know what the problem?

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
yes but i don't have my quests..the forest lord quest i dont got it and ill post to get it at 68 and i still waiting and ill lvl 77

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
iszyimoney14 on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
yes but i don't have my quests..the forest lord quest i dont got it and ill post to get it at 68 and i still waiting and ill lvl 77
You must have skipped a lower level quest. Look through your quests and figure out which one you missed.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Do you have Unicorn? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Nature's Wrath? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Sprite Guardian? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Regenerate? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Dryad? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Rebirth? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do the steps below, but with Forest Lord.
  1. Find the spell on Prof. Greyrose's list.
  2. Open all of the spell's required quests in new tabs.
  3. Look at all of the quest goals.
  4. If one of the quests ends at a someone other than your school professor, go talk to that NPC.
  5. If they have one of the quests needed for the spell, accept and complete it.
  6. Complete all other quests you need for the spell. You'll eventually go to your professor, who will give you the quest for the next spell.
  7. Accept and complete the quests for the next spell.
  8. Repeat step 7 until your professor has no more quests for you.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
I have a level 38 Death account and I can't get Dark Pact which is at level 35? And I did all the quests

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
NicolaiReaper321 on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
I have a level 38 Death account and I can't get Dark Pact which is at level 35? And I did all the quests
You get the quest from Baldur in Olde Towne.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
NicolaiReaper321 on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
Next time, make your own thread, or, better yet, use the search function to find posts asking the same. You'll get your answer faster as you won't have to wait for answers.

Your professor doesn't give you the level 35, 55, 72 and 75 spells. For the level 35 spell, you need to have completed the quest One in the Snout, the first quest after reaching Mirkholm Keep, in Grizzleheim. If you've completed the quest, speak to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
lewski on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
Do you have Unicorn? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Nature's Wrath? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Sprite Guardian? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Regenerate? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Dryad? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do you have Rebirth? If not, look at the steps below. If yes, do the steps below, but with Forest Lord.
  1. Find the spell on Prof. Greyrose's list.
  2. Open all of the spell's required quests in new tabs.
  3. Look at all of the quest goals.
  4. If one of the quests ends at a someone other than your school professor, go talk to that NPC.
  5. If they have one of the quests needed for the spell, accept and complete it.
  6. Complete all other quests you need for the spell. You'll eventually go to your professor, who will give you the quest for the next spell.
  7. Accept and complete the quests for the next spell.
  8. Repeat step 7 until your professor has no more quests for you.
that sell not working
i need this and down Regenerate
but then when i go to the school teacher she don't have it for me lvl 28 quest and ill lvl 77

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
iszyimoney14 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
that sell not working
i need this and down Regenerate
but then when i go to the school teacher she don't have it for me lvl 28 quest and ill lvl 77
I didn't tell you to go to your teacher, because that clearly wasn't working. You need to look at the quest goals on Wizard101 Central Wiki and see who you should talk to. Open all the quests in the questline into new tabs, and when the final quest goal is talking to someone other than your professor, go see that person to see if they have a quest. Example:

So you need Regenerate. Open the quests into new tabs. Now I realize there's only one quest, which means that it's either a bug, or I misunderstood you and you have Regenerate. If you have Regenerate, you need Dryad. Huh. All of the quests are turned in to Moolinda. Do you have Sprite Guardian? If you don't, try speaking to Gordon Fleming in the Royal Hall in Krokotopia. If that doesn't help, I think something's most likely wrong and you need technical help from KingsIsle. You might want to consider sending them a ticket:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game