Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I didnt get the Level 48 quest or 38 for ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
What do i do i need help i havent got any of the high ice spells i am currently in dragonspyre in the labyrinth i dont know which teachers quest i have that i didnt do but i have some side quest i still havent done in marleybone or kroktopia i am level 48 i need help what do i do

Administrator
You are currently working on the Quest "The Chest Awaits" - You have a lot of work ahead of you, young Wizard.

Complete "The Chest Awaits" and you will be offered the quest "Chilling Information" which, when complete, will reward you with your Ice Guardian.
From there, you will be offered the quest "The Fungus Among Us" which will eventually lead to your Ice Blade spell and the opportunity to start your level 48 spell quest "The Troll Bridge"

Before you embark on that adventure, you may want to make room in your backpack by selling items at the Bazaar. Your backpack is currently full.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I have did that i started new quest before i looked at the post the quest is called Sit and Spin do i finish this in order to get my quest because i haven't gotten any of them yet or do i have to finish dragonspyre i know what your talking about i just haven't gotten the quest when i looked back at the professor did i do something wrong? or do i hve to finish and get up to the forum or malistaire to get the ice quest where do i stop in order to see the quest the next time i go to the ice professor?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
thanks you so much i didn't read my quest right i thought you were talking about the dragonspyre obsidian chest sorry for confusing you but you gave me such help! thanks so much! i am getting my ice blade right now you are the best professor greyrose

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
You are currently working on the Quest "The Chest Awaits" - You have a lot of work ahead of you, young Wizard.

Complete "The Chest Awaits" and you will be offered the quest "Chilling Information" which, when complete, will reward you with your Ice Guardian.
From there, you will be offered the quest "The Fungus Among Us" which will eventually lead to your Ice Blade spell and the opportunity to start your level 48 spell quest "The Troll Bridge"

Before you embark on that adventure, you may want to make room in your backpack by selling items at the Bazaar. Your backpack is currently full.
hi, I have a problem with my ice character. he is level 40 and still doesn't have the ice blade quest. the fungus is amongst us please help me I am really worried

Administrator
ronald242 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
hi, I have a problem with my ice character. he is level 40 and still doesn't have the ice blade quest. the fungus is amongst us please help me I am really worried
You are currently working on the quest "The Fungus Among Us"
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Fungus_Among_Us

Continue your work on that quest to progress.

community@wizard101.com