Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet / equipment card confusion

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 18, 2011
There is no visual difference between some cards from pets and equipment. This isn't a problem if we have only one, but becomes a problem when there is more than one, since pet will stack with equipment, but two of the same won't, and some bosses react differently to pet spells. Please add an icon to the cards so we know which we have. Maybe a paw on pet spells, and a gear on equipment? That would be great.

It is most needed on the Sharpen Blade enchant. I have both boots of the Archmage and the Enchanted Armament pet (both are great!) but can't tell which card is in my hand.

Thanks!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
We need to know which is which so we can stack.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Agreed!
We can tell the difference between the feints due either to the difference in damage % but also the amulet has a different colour.
It would be a great addition to the gameplay if we were able to tell the difference to cards such as Sharp after they have been added to the blades, enabling us to see which boost was added.

Thanks!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
there was a thread a while ago, about how confusing it is for blades and traps. I agree that we need to have better color scheming for them in general. Here's the thread:

www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/blade-and-trap-differentiation-8ad6a415405d07ff0140647aa2e62a33

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Now that the Amulet of the Apiary is dropping this is a much bigger problem.
Please fix this by changing color or marking the cards. We need to know which spell is which.