Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outside Housing Items turned into Stinkweeds

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
My Red Barn Farm has had many a glitch lately. This one I feel like writing about. I had the Max amount of objects in the outside. I wanted to plant a couple more plants, so I tried to pick up some housing items to put into my backpack. The items would not go in there. They would temporarily disappear, but my item count would not lower. The items would reappear in the same spot I picked them up from. So I decided just to move them. There were only five items. So I picked up each item and moved it to the field. When I sat down the object it turned into a fake Stinkweed. It looked just like the plant Stinkweed but it had the name over its head. So I left and went back the next day. Yep the Stinkweeds are still there in the field where I had put my housing items. So whats up with that?

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
hopefulz33 on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
My Red Barn Farm has had many a glitch lately. This one I feel like writing about. I had the Max amount of objects in the outside. I wanted to plant a couple more plants, so I tried to pick up some housing items to put into my backpack. The items would not go in there. They would temporarily disappear, but my item count would not lower. The items would reappear in the same spot I picked them up from. So I decided just to move them. There were only five items. So I picked up each item and moved it to the field. When I sat down the object it turned into a fake Stinkweed. It looked just like the plant Stinkweed but it had the name over its head. So I left and went back the next day. Yep the Stinkweeds are still there in the field where I had put my housing items. So whats up with that?
Hopefulz,
Maybe try contacting KI...

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/how-to-get-help-from-kingsisle-34317