Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
hi I just got on wizard101 after a few months and some of my pets I got from hatching and from my fire school pet are missing I had a lot of pets and now all the ones from hatching and even my school pet are gone, I have checked in the attic and on different characters and they are no where to be found please help?

Administrator
Hello,

Please send an email to support@wizard101.com so they can assist you. You will need to let them know exactly which pets you are missing.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
thank you for replying lady greyrose and I sent an email to them of the exact pets are missing I just hope to get them back.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
sorry for the wrong name professor greyrose, I emailed them the exact pets I need back and no answer back yet do they reply to emails? I really need my school pet back the helephant that is missing I don't know what to do to get it back.

Administrator
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I have been waiting for them to reply for more than a week now and no reply from them or any of my pets back.

Administrator