Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Joining full houses loses connection

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Everytime I try joining a house through castle tours and then get told the house is full, I hit the ok button and my screen immediately turns black with the message, " Loading character session... " then goes to " Connecting to server... " and then I'm forced to restart my game because it's just stuck like that. Is it just me, or is anyone else getting this problem?

Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
SpaceYun on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
Everytime I try joining a house through castle tours and then get told the house is full, I hit the ok button and my screen immediately turns black with the message, " Loading character session... " then goes to " Connecting to server... " and then I'm forced to restart my game because it's just stuck like that. Is it just me, or is anyone else getting this problem?
I too, get this problem. It happens almost every time I try to get into one of the top houses. I am always forced to never visit them or else I get kicked. Adding on to that, if you end up waiting, it will eventually kick you and say. "Connection lost!" So, I honestly don't know what to do about it but avoid the top houses.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
unicornman987 on Jun 20, 2015 wrote:
I too, get this problem. It happens almost every time I try to get into one of the top houses. I am always forced to never visit them or else I get kicked. Adding on to that, if you end up waiting, it will eventually kick you and say. "Connection lost!" So, I honestly don't know what to do about it but avoid the top houses.
If you wait a few seconds WITHOUT PRESSING the OK button, it will put you back in castle tours, where you are free to try and enter another house. Be patient.