Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guide] Catacombs Gear Guide (Level 130) -FB

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Check out the new Wizard101 Level 130 crafted and dropped gear available in the Catacombs! We compare the drops here with the most notable alternate options currently available.

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/wizard101-catacombs-gear-level-130/

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Gonna be interesting once this hits live!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I like the new set! Being PvE centered, I want these when this goes Live! But... what do you get if you equip the entire set at once? You never mentioned.

Community Leader
Lookit Light on Nov 7, 2019 wrote:
I like the new set! Being PvE centered, I want these when this goes Live! But... what do you get if you equip the entire set at once? You never mentioned.
If you're interested in the total stats you get if you equip the entire set, you can just sum the individual stats on each of the gear pieces for a given school (currently, we only have the tier 1 crafted set fully available to calculate, as our team hasn't received many of the other pieces as drops). There's no special bonus or anything for equipping them all at once, though. We didn't include this information because it's unlikely that players will use all the gear pieces simultaneously. For instance, the robe is very defensive, while the hat and boots are more offensively focused. Offensive players are likely to use a, say, Malistaire robe instead of this robe, while defensive players will use Jade gear or similar alternatives instead of Catacombs hat/boots.

If you want to directly compare this gear to currently available gear, you can check out our Best Max [School] guides. I've linked one for convenience.

Writer, administrator, and PvP enthusiast at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP